Atlas Sales is looking for a hardworking and focused team member who enjoys being challenged and is willing to work hard to earn career advancement opportunities. This new hire will fill an open full-time position in the Atlas Sales warehouse.
Duties include organizing the warehouse, preparing orders in optimal configurations, and loading the orders onto delivery vehicles. This position’s working hours are from approximately 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
We are a fun team that works in one of the most enjoyable industries in the world: beverage distribution. If you think you have what it takes to join the Atlas crew, take a look at the duties below and apply online.
Atlas Sales, Inc.
2955 W. Columbia Ave
Battle Creek MI 49015
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Operations Manager
Compensation: Full Time, $16.50/hr + Healthcare benefits + 401k retirement match.
(note that a starting or trial period may apply)
- High school diploma required.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Valid commercial driver license (CDL) is ideal. Working to obtain a CDL is encouraged but optional.
- Practical experience in vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance several times a day.
- Ability to physically move up to 170lbs.
- Follow all applicable provisions of current Labor Agreement.
- Good driving record.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to get along with others.
- Good health.
A varied work environment, with duties that may include:
- Load and unload route trucks with and without mechanical assistance.
- Safely operate a forklift.
- Stage product for loading onto route trucks.
- Service to all warehouse sales.
- Maintain product rotation for all draft beer and package beer.
- Maintain and assemble all point of sale material.
- Maintain and clean P.O.S., draft and equipment storage areas.
- Load and unload semi-trailers.
- Sort all empties.
- Clean and repack breakage.
- Keep reclamation area clean.
- Crush, count and process cans and non-refillable bottles.
- Operate all warehouse equipment.
- Maintain and clean all warehouse equipment.
- Sweep the warehouse daily.
- Scrub the warehouse floors as needed.
- Clean and assemble draft equipment, i.e. pump taps, etc.
- Keep warehouse in order.
- Paint and repair warehouse and offices when necessary.
- Wash company vehicles.
- Empty trash containers in warehouse and offices.
- Stack shells.
- Run specials when necessary.
- Substitute for route driver when necessary.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.